Share your PDF on the Web in Seconds
|Internet media type||application/pdf|
|Description:||PDF is file extension, that preserves the original view of the document, no matter what data you include in the file. In PDF characteristics of both text documents and graphic images are compromised. So that is what makes this format so popular among individuals and widely used in corporate sphere.|
|Technical Details:||One of the PDF features is transparency. It is used to make new objects interact with previously marked objects in order to produce blending effects. PDF files may contain such interactive elements as annotations, checkboxes, form fields, and other visual content. Interactive PDF document content may be embedded or linked within the file.
|Initial Release:||15 June 1993|
How to guide
How to share PDF
- Open the AltoSharePDF in your web browser.
- Click Choose File to upload a PDF file stored on your device or cloud storage.
- Wait for your upload to complete, then click Share Now!.
- Email or copy the link to share a PDF on Facebook or another social network.
- Tap Continue Editing if you want to edit the new PDF file (i.e., add or remove text, images or e-sign the PDF after editing it).
- Hit Start over again to upload another PDF file.
The Supreme Features Comparison Chart
Looking for a solution to share PDF online? Check out our comparative chart showing the pros and cons of similar services. Save time and use it to identify the most suitable tool for generating PDF links. Discover what AltoSharePDF has in contrast to its competitors.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
How to Share PDF Files
How to share PDFs online
One of the best ways to share a PDF online is with the Alto platform. First of all, it’s free and the user-friendly interface will guide you through the whole process, making sure you don’t make any mistakes. Plus, boost your web-based sharing with a pre-generated link that lets you share your file with anyone. And last, but not the least, AltoSharePDF encrypts files ensuring enhanced data security.
Follow the instructions to share PDF links with colleagues, clients and partners:
- Upload the document you want to distribute on the home page.
- Once the document is uploaded, click on the button to create a unique link.
- Copy the link to your clipboard and share the PDF on Facebook or send it via email.
- To process another document, refresh the page and press the Start Over button.
Online sharing doesn’t require you to register or provide personal data, like name, telephone number or email address. You don’t even need to install any software. Alto is available on any device given it is connected to the Internet. You can use it at any time and any place. Process an unlimited number of documents a day regardless of your OS. It has everything you need and expect from a tool for creating public links.
Normally, you can’t simply upload PDF documents online to share them. Usually, when posting a PDF, you have to provide a link that will direct a viewer to a connected document. To generate such a link, you can use a service like AltoSharePDF. It’s free of charge, user-friendly and gives you results in minutes, all without having to sign up.